- Graduation from or currently attending an accredited college or university with an Associate’s Degree in computer science or related field. OR
- Two (2) years of basic Help Desk support experience.
Possession of an appropriate driver license for equipment operation
- Knowledge of computer processing operations, procedures, and equipment.
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
- Knowledge of computers and software.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of computer programming and/or computer systems analysis.
- Ability to process information logically and solve problems.
- Ability to develop training programs related to users’ operations and procedures.
- Ability to monitor and resolve problems with computer system components.
- Ability to identify and define user task needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and the general public.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
- Thorough knowledge of pertinent principles, practices, methods, materials, tools, and equipment applied in computer operations.
- Experience in installation and configuring of PC’s, printers, monitors, modems, scanners and other peripheral equipment.
The mental and physical demands and the work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to hold or feel, reach with hands and arms, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, and crouch. Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 45 pounds.
Work is done remotely and on site; Monday – Friday 1st Shift; $10/hr.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME/PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN