*This driver will also be required to work in the warehouse.*
Requires Class B CDL
- HAZMAT/TANKER ENDORSEMENTS REQUIRED (X)
- TWIC card preferred
- Must be able to drive manual transmission.
Monday-Friday, 7a-5p, paid lunch. Some Saturdays, as needed. $18/hr. Temp-to-perm.
Local routes around Pensacola area delivering fuel and lubes, pulling hose to fill tanks/boats.
Warehouse work consists mainly of filling drums w/ various industrial lubricants.
*Background/Drug Screens required
*Must submit resume showing related experience!
Local truck dealership seeks experienced diesel mechanic technician.
Monday-Friday w/ rotating Saturday shifts 7a-12p.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies
- Making adjustments and alignments
- Keeping records.
REQUIRED Skills and Qualifications:
Tooling, Supply Management, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication, Documentation Skills, Inventory Control, Job Knowledge
Telecommunications company is seeking an Installer. The right candidate will have experience installing and servicing computer service; telephone or security systems. This is a temp to perm position. Monday – Friday 8 am to 5pm with occasional overtime when job demands. $11 – $15 DOE.
MUST SUBMITE RESUME/PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN
Two medical facilities in Gulf Breeze Proper are in need of housekeepers for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts varying 7 days a week.
Pay ranges from $9-$12/hr based on experience
Background checks and drug screens are required.
Must show relevant experience on a resume.
Must have reliable transportation.
Local advertising agency seeks Billboard Installer. $12+/hr BOE
M-F, rare/occasional weekend work. 6 or 7 a.m. – 2 or 3 p.m.
Candidate will drive bucket truck w/ trailer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- repair, install, paint, cut billboard ads
- maintain brush/grounds around billboards
- pass drug screen
- have clean driving record and valid Driver’s License
- be able to lift 50+ lbs as needed
- not be afraid of heights, up to 50 ft. in the air
- be familiar with tractors, lawnmowers, chainsaws, etc.