- Customer Service
This part-time position at the Pensacola International Airport is responsible for enhancing the customer experience by providing customer service to the traveling and general public.
Examples of Work:
· Greets the traveling and general public in the Airport terminal, curbside, parking areas, ticketing and baggage claim areas.
· Works to resolve complaints of the general public in a friendly and proactive manner.
· Helps to direct the public by providing accurate information about the airport, flights, flight delays and directions to and from the airport.
· Maintains a friendly relationship with other employees and airport tenants (i.e. airlines, rental car agencies, gift shop and restaurant personnel, TSA, etc.).
· Helps identify issues throughout the airport and reports to Airport Operations Center
· Collect airport-owned luggage carts from all areas of the airport, including parking lots, returning them to the corrals.
· Stocks and maintains inventory of surrounding area visitor guides and brochures.
· Assists in special events or with emergency and/or weather related issues when necessary.
· Persons working in this position must be cleared by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), which requires a fingerprint-based criminal history records check. Based on CFR 1542.209, employees cannot have been convicted of a disqualifying offense within the past 10 years.
· Applicants must possess government-issued identification, be a high school graduate (or equivalent) with four (4) years of direct customer service experience.
· Must be able to lift 25lbs
· Must be able to stand for multiple hours a day, potentially the entire 6 hour shift.
· Must be able to walk long distances throughout airport campus, to include, remote parking lots, all parking garage levels, concourse, ticketing, and baggage claim. (list does not include all areas)
· Must be able to push multiple luggage carts throughout the terminal and parking areas returning them to the terminal building corals.
· Employees work assigned shifts that provide coverage from 4 am to 12:00 am, seven days a week. These hours are subject to change based on flight schedules.
· Current Part time shifts include:
o 5am-11am, 11am-5pm, 5pm-11pm
o 8a-2p, 2p-8p
o Shifts are subject to change based on needs and flight schedules.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME/PASS FBI BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN