- Other Clerical
Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders
- Generate monthly financial reports
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a part-time, temp to perm position. An average of 15-20 hours/week at $15./hr.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME/MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN