- Customer Service
- General Labor
Duties consist, but aren’t limited to
- Go over entry paperwork with renter
- Open doors at designated rental entry and secure them at designated rental exit
- Ensure setup and breakdown are complete, including table and chair setup in rented spaces
- Must be able to lift 70+ pounds
- Check cleanliness of restrooms. Clean if needed and restock paper goods. Take out trash as needed throughout the facility.
- Maintain contact with renter throughout the event
- Understand how the audio visual equipment is operated, be able to troubleshoot
- Be able to give great customer service while following center rules and regulations
- Time management
- Work well with co-workers and communicate effectively
- Other requested duties as needed
Hours are as needed, typically at night during the weekdays and anytime on the weekends – as early as 6 am and as late as 2 am. Must be flexible to work any day, but especially on the weekends.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME/PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN